I'm a big fan of baking things that make my house smell good, and I love the smell of cinnamon. The bread collapsed a bit, and frosting things isn't one of my talents, but it tastes delicious. Here's the recipe if you'd like to try:
1 dl milk
50 g butter
25 g yeast
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon cane sugar
1 teaspoon salt
250 g flour
80 g soft butter
40 g brown sugar1 tablespoon cinnamon
150 g icing sugar
1/4 dl boiled Water
1. Heat the milk and butter in a saucepan until the butter melts. Take it off the heat and let it cool.
2. Crumble the yeast into a bowl and pour the milk/butter mix into it. Whisk until the yeast is dissolved.
3. Add the egg.
4. Sieve flour, cinnamon, sugar and salt into the mix.
5. Stir until it becomes an even dough and knead the dough on a table sprinkled with flour.
6. Leave it for 30 minutes.
7. Meanwhile: mix the filling; butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon
8. Roll out the dough (20x30 cm)
9. Spread the filling evenly on the dough
10. Roll the dough into a bread.
11. Put it into a 1 litre bread pan covered with baking paper.
12. Cut into the top of the bread and leave it for 30 minutes again.
13. Bake it at 200 degrees C for 15 minutes. Take the bread out of the bread ban and bake for 5 more minutes and then let it cool.
14. Mix icing sugar and boiled water and pour the icing on the bread.