I once again like to stress that this hasn't become a baking blog, but life is busy right now, so I never seem to manage to upload images and post them. But better late than never. For the November cookies I decided to try 'broken dreams.' I couldn't resist baking cookies with a name like that. It's not as depressing as it sounds - it's just because the surface of the cookie is meant to break.
If you'd like to try them, here's the recipe:
(App. 35 cookies)
2 dl sugar
3,5 dl flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
A pinch of salt
2 tablespoons vanilla sugar
2-3 tablespoons cocoa powder
½ dl olive oil
+ icing sugar
1. Mix all the ingredients (minus the icing sugar) into a bowl and mix.
2. Put in a bag and leave it in the refrigerator for an hour.
3. Roll the cookie dough into 35 balls and dip them into icing sugar.
4. Put them on a baking pan with baking paper. They will flatten during baking so they need a bit of space.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 150 degrees Celsius.